What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very unpleasant disease. It is associated with the need to follow a diet for life. Also, it may be accompanied by some health complications. Therefore, every patient with this disease is in the interest to try to follow the principles of a healthy lifestyle and thus stabilize their blood sugar levels.
But if you live with the diet and learn to create a varied diet while working carefully with the dosage of carbohydrates in the diet, you do not have to worry about anything. You tame the disease.
Two Types of Diabetes
You’ve probably heard that there are two types of diabetes, type one and type two diabetes. The first type of disease can occur in childhood and adulthood and means a complete lack of insulin. These patients are dependent on its administration for life.
The second type of disease occurs in adulthood; the cause is overweight. The body receives many more carbohydrates than it can process. In this case, weight adjustment is part of the treatment.
Basic Principles to be Respected.
- The diabetes diet has several basic principles that need to be followed so that the disease does not unnecessarily anger you. Which are they?
- Above all, it is necessary to build a varied diet on the correct composition of the diet in terms of sugars, fats, and proteins. If you have diabetes, you should consult your general practitioner and dialectologist on the form of the diet.
- More than anywhere else, it is necessary to pay attention to the regularity of the diet. Eat 4-6 times a day, more often and in smaller portions.
- Skip simple sugars that are quickly absorbed into the blood, especially white sugar. The diet should look for energy sources in starch and sugars in their natural form (whole wheat pasta and rice, vegetables, milk, fruits).
- Limit your fat intake and choose vegetable fats, then low-fat dairy products this also help to improve your love life or use Fildena 100 or Fildena 120.
- Choose foods high in fiber, such as whole meal bread, oatmeal, vegetables. They do not cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels, and also, the body experiences a more prolonged feeling of satiety.
- Ensure that there is a sufficient supply of fluids in the form of water, mineral water, and teas. Sweetened drinks (cola, kola, etc.) and lemonades are prohibited; they are only allowed if dia variants are available.
- Please do not overdo it with alcohol, as there is a risk of hypoglycemia.
- Limit salting.
- Get enough vitamins and minerals.
You have to Value Food.
Insulin use is a typical feature of type 1 diabetes. In this case, the diabetes diet is determined by insulin administration. You must respect that fast-acting insulin is given 15-30 minutes before a meal, longer-acting up to 45 minutes. Complex carbohydrates in which blood sugar does not rise so fast are served – oatmeal, whole grain rice, and pasta, whole grain bread, and pastries. Carbohydrates make up 50% of the energy received.
At the beginning of the diet, the person with diabetes usually values food, later he has a trained eye for the amount. The amount of carbohydrates is determined in units, which per day is determined by a doctor. Watch out for dia sweets. Although they do not affect blood glucose, they tend to be quite fatty. White flour products are not suitable either; it is good to avoid frying due to the fat content.
Vegetables Practically Unlimited
Type 2 diabetes often requires weight adjustment, which is good for your health. Your dialectologist will prescribe a diet in carbohydrate units, so you have a precisely regulated energy intake.
A perfect way to get full is to eat quality low-cholesterol protein (fish and white meat) and vegetable protein from legumes. Eat complex carbohydrates, watch out for hidden fats.
Don’t forget a large number of vegetables, preferably raw. Vegetables are among the foods that a person with diabetes can have indefinitely.
Avoid sausages, animal fats. Beware of hidden sugars in food.
Benefits of a Diabetes Diet:
- You limit the intake of carbohydrates, which reduces body weight – this can be used in a reduction diet.
- You prefer complex carbohydrates, which are clearly better from the point of view of a healthy diet.
- It can be observed even in the long run.
- It has a positive effect on blood sugar stabilization.
Disadvantages of a Diabetes Diet:
- The need to accurately monitor and measure the number of carbohydrates ingested.
- Dia sweets can often be quite fatty.
- Artificial sweeteners in foods for diabetics are not very suitable.
- Breaks between meals must be regular and precise.
Diabetes diet for 135 grams of Carbohydrates:
This diet is only an indicative example in terms of composition. A dialectologist must always determine the same energy intake based on insulin doses (for example, a diet based on 175 grams of carbohydrates or 225 grams of carbohydrates). The carbohydrate intake will be higher; for example, instead of 50 g of dark bread, 70 g is possible.
Breakfast: 250 ml white coffee (including 100 ml of low-fat milk) or tea with milk, in both cases unsweetened, 50 g of low-fat protein – for example, low-fat cheese or low-fat cottage cheese, lean dietary chicken or turkey ham, or fish spread, 50 g of dark whole meal bread
Morning snack: 100 grams of fruit (such as a small apple) or 150 grams of vegetables (such as a carrot)
Lunch: 80 grams of lean meat (fish, chicken, turkey, rabbit), 100 grams of potatoes or 80 grams of pasta, or 70 grams of rice, or 100 grams of legumes.
Afternoon snack: 200 ml of skim milk
Dinner: 80 grams of lean meat (poultry, fish, rabbit) or other protein – diet ham, low-fat cottage cheese or cheese, 100 grams of potatoes (or other side dishes as for lunch)
Second dinner: 100 grams of fruit
You Must Never go Hungry.
The diet for diabetes must be adapted to the patient’s health status, according to which the amount of carbohydrates consumed is controlled. Diabetes also affects your erection to cure it use Fildena 150 and vigora 100 Therefore, there is no universal prescription. The basic principles work, but the exact amounts need to be determined according to insulin or drug treatment units. At the same time, it is necessary to monitor the regular diet closely and never starve. Everything must be under the supervision of a doctor.