Customers have more choices than ever when corporate Gifts comes to the products and services they buy. And that the choice does not end when they sign a contract with you. Customer retention is important to sustainable company growth.
But how do you combat churn and show your customers just how much you care about their business? Besides a fantastic product and excellent customer service, the answer is the business gifts, of course.
Not Sure Where to Start? These are The Best Practices That will Help You Select the Perfect Gift Every Time:
- Personalize your gifts: Do not give them something that they might not like or something that are not useful to them. Consider their likes and don’t likes, their requirement and their budget during the meeting and propose corporate gifts that will be meaningful to them.
- Do not over commit: Always remember to deliver what you have committed to your customers. And you can go an extra mile to provide extra customer service or something that they are not expecting to have. For example, giving them free gifts when delivering the corporate gifts or even send them a thank you card. Everyone likes surprises;Therefore, it is important to keep all your customers satisfied and happy.
- Think outside the holidays: Do not relegate business gifts to the holiday season. Send tokens of appreciation throughout the year. By sending gifts outside Corporate Gifts of December, you will avoid disappearing into a crowd of break room gift baskets sitting sadly in their cellophane. In addition, business gifts are meant to show your clients how much you care about their business throughout the year, not just when they are up for annual review.
Now that you have Reviewed the gift-giving Basic Tips, Here are a Few no-Fail Corporate Gifts to Keep You in Your Clients’ Minds all Year.
- I am not suggesting you to sendyour clients a stack of the company-branded post-its heaped five feet high in your supply closet. Have a nice leather notebook created in your company colour or with a subtle logo printed on the front cover. Your brand or company will definitely cross their mind every time they use the notebook.
- Have a companybranded calendar created where your Corporate Gifts clients will not find at their next industry conference.
- Have a client who travels frequently? Send them a logo printed toiletry bag they can use immediately. Monogramming is always a nice choice, especially on travel items. And choose canvas, leather, or waterproof options for a bag they will love forever.
- Portable and compact mobile chargers or charging docks make crowd-pleasing gifts for on-the-go clients.
- Let’s face it, a water bottle is one of the corporate gifts that your clients will not throw it away when they receive. There is nothing better than receiving a water bottle you will actually use it daily. Consider a high-quality water bottle with your company’s logo or brand.
- If your clients conduct most of their business on the Corporate Gifts golf course, consider customizedgolf balls or tshirts branded with your logo. If your clients are local, invite them for a round on you as well.
- In today’s open workspace, the importance Corporate Gifts of a good pair of headphones cannot be overstated. Give your clients a pair of headphones and they will think of you gratefully every time they drown out that chatty desk mate.
- A handwritten note or customized Corporate Gifts postcard is always heart-warming. When in doubt, send a card. Always include a handwritten or personalized message with your gift.
Don’t wait for a special occasion or holiday to Corporate Gifts remind your clients how much their business means to you or how much you appreciate them. Send “off-season” business gifts today, and you might even get a referral or two from your efforts.